Monday, May 17, 2010

Affirmations.. A Powerful Life Strategy.



A positive mind-set is one of the greatest gifts you can give to yourself... and to the rest of the world...

Whether you are conscious of it or not, you are daily, 'affirming' your truths to yourself.

Unfortunately, many of these affirmations are 'negative' rather than being a positive influence in your life.

What is an affirmation?

An affirmation is ANY "I" or "My" statement you state to yourself.

"I am beautiful"... "I am intelligent".. "I am a wonderful mother/wife/partner"... "I love life!" ..."My life is great!"

These are all empowering statements - Affirmations.. Affirming your truth!

If you choose to allow unconscious (or truly worse, conscious) thoughts of "I" 'negative' statements, then you will live up to those as well..

For a wonderful awareness of truth in Affirmations, watch this adorable short-video of young Jessica's truth... in her daily affirmations...

If you also believe that Affirmations are an incredible tool for a life of Personal Mastery, then please leave your comment below... What is your favourite affirmation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :o)