Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Are you living large, expressing your Core Genius?


Adventure - Traveling
in a whirlwind!

This last week, I've dashed from San Francisco, to Phoenix for 2 days then to Las Vegas for Speaker's Bootcamp with Marshall Sylver, AJ Puedan, Dave Vanhoose and Dustin Mathews.



Phenomen
al!

My greatest learning this week is identifying my core genius, so I shine my brightest.

I get that!

Over the last few years, I've been mastering the skill of leveraging out most of my tasks, so I can do what I do best... and right now, that's living an extraordinary life of traveling the world and focusing on creating and learning...

And yet now, I have taken my understanding to a whole new level.

When I arrived back in San Francisco last night, I found a terrific YouTube video through facebook to share with you to really anchor in this truth... and I ask, are you living YOUR core genius?

If not, when will you now start living it?



The adventure continues...

When I arrived back in San Francisco last night, I checked my email for the first time in four days. I had received an invitation to apply for a casting call as one of four extras for a Hollywood movie.

My immediate thought, was "YES!"

Then I realized the filming was for TOMORROW...

In my mind I still said "Yes!"

So I called up the number and chatted with the lady, who advised me to email a photo of myself. Six hours later I got a call back and was told, "You've been selected, can you be here at Santa Monica Boulevard by 9:30am tomorrow?"

"Yes!" I said, without having even booked a flight yet! But I did..

Life is so short, and when opportunities of new experiences and adventure comes along,"YES" is the only answer, right?

I could have made a tonne of excuses as to why I couldn't go tomorrow. But, when you say "YES!" the Universe lines everything up for you! It's a phenomenal experience, especially when you live in the flow of this.

What are you going to say "YES!" to in the next 24 hours?

What opportunity are you going to attract into your life?

The more you say "YES!" the more opportunities are revealed to you...

And by the way,
life is FULL of Golden Opportunities.... you just need to decide which ones are YOURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :o)