Thursday, July 30, 2009

Venice, Italy: The MOST Romantic city in the world!



Venice, Italy. The capital city of the world for ROMANCE!

Recently I celebrated my birthday in Venice with the man I adore and love... he made the day so incredibly special for me. I've added a short video for you to experience the sensation of the BEAUTIFUL city.

Venice, the city floating on water. Gondola rides. Gelati. Romance. It is an AMAZING city! The added beauty is it's clear air and skies. No cars in the city of Venice.... walking and boats only. The lack of air and noise pollution really shifts the experience into the field of extraordinary... enjoy!

*** *** ***

These last few weeks have gone by in a blur! For the last month I've traveled via campervan through Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Germany and now Italy. I've been here in Italy for ten days, and I am incredulous - "already?!"

Internet access is not as easily accessible for me on this trip. The site-seeing has been the priority, with the odd bi-weekly stop at a cafe and checking in with email. The internet signal is sporadic. Sometimes great. Sometimes weak. Just like the flow of life, right?

I take this as a 'sign' to focus on the opportunity to be even more reflective. Life is amazing! Sometimes it's even easier to pay attention to the smaller details of life, and the bigger picture, when the regular distractions are removed.

Traveling, especially outside your own country, away from your social and cultural conditioning, really helps you reflect on what is important to YOU. I highly recommend and encourage you to step into your dreams and travel to the places you may have only wished to experience.

Extensive travel is much easier than you think. And certainly a lot less expensive than you might expect. If you're willing to be open to creative ways to travel and explore, it is possible to travel (and for a length of time) ...when you know how.

Would you like to know what has been one of the most influential books I've read ..to create the life I am now living? ...click here...





Timothy Ferris wrote "The 4-Hour Work Week".

I read this book for the first time almost three years ago. I remember thinking to myself at the time, "Thank God someone else thinks like me!"

Back then, I had painted the vision of how I am NOW living my life, to many work associates (and even my ex-husband). At the time, the responses I received to my "overly-optimistic" vision included a lot of discouragement and "you can't do that!"

I am living proof, amongst many of the 'New Rich' ...that you can!

Living life on YOUR terms requires a paradigm shift in thinking. And Ferris's "The 4-Hour Work Week" is a great 'one stop shop' to awaken your senses and insight to what is totally possible.

Live life on YOUR terms.. Live your dreams.. Live with Authenticity

:o) xx Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :o)