Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tiger Zoo Pattaya, Thailand




This has been fun creating... this short video is a fun time celebrating my 35th birthday last month with friends, Ros Chalwell and Teresa Bladon at the Tiger Zoo Pattaya in Thailand.


Time has raced past me in the blink of an eye. Do you get that feeling about this year rushing by also? It's already been a little over a month since I celebrated my birthday on 22nd July.


The Tiger Zoo (technically called Sriracha Tiger) is a fun animal park where you get to watch (and pet) Tigers, Crocodiles, Scorpions, Wild Pigs and Elephants and witnessing them do some amazing acts of entertainment.


These parks in Thailand are often held with contentious debate about the ethics and care of these animals. For the sake of this blog, I won't even enter my 'two bob's' worth of thoughts on such a political topic.


But I will say, that the experience was extraordinary... and also really enjoyed being a part of the elephant show! ....Enjoy the video!

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback :o)