Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wrapped by a 40 Kilo Python



Holding a 40 kilo snake is a mission in itself, let alone the ambition of overcoming the fear of having it wrapped around your neck!

While in Bali last week, I had an incredible opportunity to experience this marvelous creature...

I'm willing to bet there are many of you who think I am crazy for even placing myself in such a circumstance!

But, I will confess, that this was quite a liberating experience to face my fear (for the third time that day! - Monkeys climbing on me, holding a fruit bat, and then handling this wonderful creature).

Enjoy the video clip...

And.. if you'd like to be updated on a regular basis with adventures, lessons, lifestyle by design strategies...

Subscribe to the 'Living Adventures Of The Heart' email list...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :o)